Get Facebook Buttons
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 7,378 hits
abundance addict addicts alcohol aprty art Bill Gates blogs Brent Bridgetown business chaos cocaine counseliing COUNSELING counselling CPUT crime dagga debt counselling drug addict drug counsellor drug free drugs education facebook facilitators Feastive Season gangs giving gmail God gps gun to her head hotel house IDM Impact Direct Ministries indoor cricket inmates Jesus knowledge laptops life changing living lab lost mall meathamphetamine methamphetamine moblie counselling mxit Nelson Mandela Pollsmoor prison positive action powerful testimony pray reahablitation recovery RLABS School of Hope Social Development social media social media surgery spiritual writings substance abuse surgeons Table Mountain technology testimony tik twitter walk-in-centre Warren Buffett wealth youth
marlon on MC for the Bussiness Conferenc… Hilary Mak on MC for the Bussiness Conferenc… reagenallen on MC for the Bussiness Conferenc… Brent Williams on A Crayfish Expedition For The… Sean Murphy on A Crayfish Expedition For The…
- Maluti-a-Phofung awaits court decision on Eskom cuts
August 16, 2018Eskom has threatened power cuts for unpaid bills amounting to almost R3-billion, bills unpaid since 2011
- State officials fingered in a VBS-linked dodgy deposit August 16, 2018Pandemonium reigned at the board of the Community Schemes Ombud Service. What would these officials tell the minister?
- We’ll pay Eskom, not municipality
August 16, 2018Businesses are hard hit by blackouts because local government owes the power utility billions of rand
- Minister halts R22bn PetroSA deal August 16, 2018Poor planning, increased financial losses and depleting gas feedstock cited as reasons
- Maluti-a-Phofung awaits court decision on Eskom cuts August 16, 2018